Introducing my new book:
Bye-Bye Back Pain
9 Holistic Solutions For Relief from Sciatica, Lumbago, Slipped Disc and Backache
Whether you suffer from chronic low back pain or you’ve recently hurt your back, you know how that pain affects your daily life. Dr. Grace Walker Gray, a Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Holistic Healthcare Practitioner, Certified Clinical Nutritionist, Certified Master of Herbology, and Certified Aromatherapist, has treated over eleven thousand people with back pain, using both traditional and holistic solutions.
Dr. Walker Gray was Director and Owner of a large Physical Therapy practice for over 35 years and she and her staff of 30 successfully treated patients referred from over 500 physicians in the area. Because of her extensive background, training and experience she shares 9 Holistic Solutions to relieve your back pain without surgery or drugs.
This book is for you if you …
- Have chronic back pain and nagging discomfort that just won’t go away.
- Have noticed a little nagging back pain and want to prevent a serious outbreak of pain.
- Have seen multiple doctors, therapists, massage therapists, and chiropractors, and your pain is still there.
- Are continually taking pain killers for pain relief and you want to decrease or stop taking them.
- Have had an injury and want to learn new preventative techniques.
- Have a loved one in pain and you want to guide them in their recovery.
- Are a healthcare provider and are looking for new progressive holistic solutions to help reduce your patients’ low back pain and sciatica.
- Are looking for natural solutions for long-term relief from sciatica, lumbago, slipped disc, and backache.
Dr. Walker Gray also shares her personal story of back injury to show you how holistic treatment provides long-term relief of pain.
If you have ever suffered from back pain, this is a must-have, must-read book. Then you too, can soon say, Bye-Bye Back Pain. You will learn how to obtain prompt relief and prevent future occurrences.
Available on Amazon December 3, 2019